If I could only put 5 makeup products on my face, it would be these 5 items:
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light: My newest foundation; and I cannot stop raving about it. It has an SPF 10 which is perfect for this coming heat wave we’re experience right now. Unlike the Estee Lauder Double Wear, this foundation gives you a subtle glow and doesn’t feel too cakey, it stays on all day and gives you a flawless glow!
2. BAD gal benefit Mascara: I have heard so many people rave about this mascara; I just had to go out and purchase it myself. Not only does it give you long lushes lashes, but it is not as clumpy as the mascaras you find in your typical drugstore, I would 100% recommend spending a few extra £’s to experience the effects of this BAD boy.
3. MAC ‘She Who Dares’ eye shadow: My cousin actually bought me this for Christmas after I would not stop talking about the Villain collection from last year’s Winter collection. The colours inside are perfect for me, with a dark shimmer navy blue/crossed over with a deep pigmented green. I LOVE it. And I’m more then certain it’ll last forever!
4. Wonder Woman Mac “Golden Lariat: To begin, I was ‘Umming and Arhh-ing’ about whether I wanted to spend £25 on a Mac Bronzer, but seeing as I had previously lost my all time favourite one I just went for the plunge! I cannot get enough; it has a highlight at the top, followed by a matte and a shimmer bronzer, perfect for an eye shadow duo too!
5. Urban Decay eye shadow palette: Apparently this palette contains ten bestselling Urban Decay shadows, and although i probably wouldn’t use the ‘Kiddie Pool’ shadow, the remaining 9 I wear constantly! They can range from subtle day time looks, or smoky evening wear. And its small enough to place in your handbag for whenever you need a touch up!! LOVE IT.
If you could only pick FIVE items, what would they be? xoxo